Sunday, September 13, 2009

What Is In A Number?


Apparently a lot this summer.

Last month, mom turned 69 on August 14th. Mom has been known to celebrate her birthday the entire month of August in past years! With that in mind, I dubbed her birthday "The Summer of 69." Oddly enough, her birthday was the 40th anniversary of Woodstock, which, as you know was during the Summer of 69.

This past week, Elle received her new soccer jersey. I think I was anticipating what number she would get more than she was. Of all numbers, she received 72. Her first game was on Saturday, September 12th which was Dad's 72nd birthday. I was born in '72.

I guess I should play the lottery.

2 comments:

annie said...

2s and 7s are my favorite numbers. I really like 7 the best. 2s because of my birthday 22. Also born in 72 and we lived on 72 Nettle Creek Rd. in NY. I have always liked to get 7 best, but it is usually in high demand. After that, I love 12 and 22, or 27 or 72. Yay, Elle!

I am a nerd.

Jason said...

That is cool...and I did not know that about you. I am partial to "3's" and "8's".